The weather today is a good indication of where we’re headed . . . winter! Which means that the Holidays are right around the corner. I’m somewhat glad for the rainy weather which means I can get caught up on my proofing. No photoshoots scheduled for today. Just me and my assistant Kona together working on the computer. I figured this was a great day to showcase the 2008 Holiday Card designs. Holiday cards are the main reason I’ve got so many shoots on the schedule book these days!
Below is this year’s examples:
Another way to view these is by going to the proofing section of my website. This is also where you can place your holiday card order. As soon as your session is proofed and loaded to your private gallery I’ll send you an email with the link and password. From there you can choose which card you’d like and which photos you want to include. We can also customize the greeting and family names, etc.
Most of my clients have gotten a sneak peak at the card examples but in case you didn’t here are the specifics:
- Press Printed Cards are not photographs, but are produced on state of the art digital printing presses. The printing facility uses real liquid ink, not toner like a color copier as some other printers use, to give the cards the look and feel of a very high quality printed piece.
- Cards are double sided (more room to show off your gorgeous photos!)
- Size is 5″x7″
- Ordered in increments of 25
- Pricing includes envelopes
- There are multiple paper finishes available (matte, glossy, watercolor paper, and pearlescent)
I am always excited to place orders for the Holiday cards. I love designing/customizing the cards and waiting to see the end product once it’s shipped out. Everyone loves them since they’re such a personalized item. And the other good thing about these cards is all you have to do is address and stamp the envelopes and you’re ready to mail. No need to sign the card since we’ve already customized them with you family’s name.
And since I can’t post without a picture I snapped a quick one of a couple of last year’s cards. Remember when I said it was a rainy, dreary day? Well please forgive the lighting in this photo since I had less than desirable natural lighting conditions! 🙂