I’m really happy to share these maternity images I took in December. The couple is beautiful inside and out! I was happy to take them back to the same brick wall that we used in December 2007 for their holiday card images. How cool to look at the images below taken a year apart and reflect on how their lives are changing. I’d love to go this next December when their little girl is just starting to walk. Can’t you just picture the same brick wall scene but with a cute little dark haired girl holding on to mama and daddy’s hands?
Well we all know what comes next . . . newborn pictures! I always enjoy taking picture of brand new babies and creating birth announcements so the new parents can show off their little bundle of love. You can’t help but smile and say “ahhhhh, how cute” out loud when you receive one of these in the mail. So I’ve updated my baby announcement designs and put up samples on the cb Yates Photography proofing site.
Custom birth announcements are printed the same way as the custom Holiday cards. Here are more specifics:
- Custom birth announcements are not photographs, but are produced on state of the art digital printing presses. The printing facility uses real liquid ink, not toner like a color copier as some other printers use, to give the cards the look and feel of a very high quality printed piece.
- Cards are double sided (more room to show off your sweet little one!)
- Size is 5″x7″
- Ordered in increments of 25 (Each box of 25 cards is $45.00)
- Pricing includes envelopes
- There are multiple paper finishes available (matte, glossy, watercolor paper, and pearlescent)
- Announcements are completely customized so all the “busy new mama” has to do is address and stamp the envelopes and they’re ready to mail. (allowing much more time for cuddling, feeding, and probably the most important thing on a new mom’s mind . . . sleep)