I’m excited to announce the 2010 Mini-Session information on the blog today. Just what is a Mini-Session you ask? It’s a great time to update that family photo without scheduling a full lifestyle photo session. All of my clients know that a full session with me usually takes 1-2 hours and we spend plenty of time together photographing to capture your family’s true essence. Mini-Sessions are 20 minutes and we quickly snap updated images to use in your Holiday Cards or prints for Holiday gifts. These are great for Grandparents!
We’ll have my favorite vintage sofa out and ready to go. I love using this piece but due to it’s size I’m not always able to transport or unload it. So if you’ve dreamed of having your photos taken on a funky, vintage sofa in a beautiful outdoor setting, here’s your chance.
Ready for the details now? Sessions will take place on Saturday, October 23rd, 2010.
The $85.00 session fee guarantees your spot and includes the following:
- 20 minute session yielding 5-15 images for review in an online gallery
- One box of Holiday cards utilizing photos from this session (check out the 2010 Card choices)
- 10% off ala carte pricing
Just a few specifications, these are situations in which it’d be best to book a regular session:
- Mini-sessions can include families of 5 people or less.
- Sorry, due to time constraints pets won’t be included
- Payment is due to reserve your spot and is non-refundable. However, should you decide to cancel it will be applied towards a regular session to be used within the following year.
To sign up for your Mini-Session just email me – cbyatesphoto at me.com. I have morning and late afternoon/early evening times available. The remaining slots are sure to go quickly so don’t hesitate!
And before I end this post I’ll share some past client images captured with the funky sofa. Wardrobe choices are always fun to choose based on the color incorporated in the fabric. If you need clothing ideas I’d be happy to share some with you.